You don’t have to mentor a young man to help out a great cause. Women, men and young people of all ages are encouraged to become Menslink volunteers, assisting Menslink in a whole range of activities suited to them.
- Fundraising – our volunteers come up with great ideas and see them through. Anything from managing an event to rattling a bucket or dancing the Macarena with the Canberra Raiderettes to raise money and awareness
- Helping with publicity through social or traditional media
- Promoting us in your organisation or organising us to speak there
- Supporting our Midweeker events or the Business Breakfast
- Helping out with the office – anything from admin through to IT support
We believe support for young men can come from all members of the community – men and women alike. If you’ve got an idea or want to help us out, then get in contact with us. We’d love to hear from you!